Monday 9 June 2014

Week 13 - Background Design, Options page & about page

I was given the role to create the background for every page besides the main menu. I came up with an old Gothic looking background with the map of France and church of Cercueil to fit the theme of our project. I also designed so that the buttons on these pages can be clicked on so that it can take you to another page. The results are shown below in the images



What i learned
  • I was able to understand how coding works and how to create scripts so that i can click on a button which takes me to another page.
  • I learned how to create a background and insert it into unity. 
Problems Faced
  • I had trouble with the code as i had simple compilation errors. they consisted of me not adding ";" at the end of the code.

No comments:

Post a Comment