Tuesday 6 May 2014

IP Reflection

Team - Vedran & Alyssa
Project - The Last Suprematist Sculpture

This team did the same topic as we did. I think they had covered a fair amount of topics as the team is only consisted of two people. I quiet enjoyed the video during the beginning of the presentation, it was my favorite part. The oral presentation
could be better presented and have more detail in some areas. I wanted to know more about designs plant breeders rights but I was let down as it wasn’t engaged any further. Some people in the team did not present orally as well as others and it was kinda hard to understand what they were saying. Overall the presentation was descent and i think they covered a decent amount of information when talking about IP. I also thought the information was thorough on how it relates to their project.


Team - Stefan, Ricky, Dorothy, Alan, Maki
Project - The Creation of Gothic Architecture

I personally think my team did very well. I liked how most of the team were loud and thought that the areas covered were very in depth. We had tons of information on how IP relates back to our project and i think we covered all areas whilst making it interesting. The videos maybe could have been better, for example i think if we were in the video instead of a cartoon it might potentially have been more engaging but it got the point across. The referencing was very well done in my opinion by having them under each slide. I personally think i could have done a better job orally presenting as i dont think i came out as being confident but rather dull and boring at times. Overall i was pleased with our presentation and it exceeded my expectations on how it was going to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment